Welcome to our Harris Tweed Gift Shop
Hillcraft of Harris for quality, affordable Harris Tweed gifts and felted luxury soaps for all occasions and a selection of
cushion covers for your home.
Hand made using locally produced tweed wool and other complimentary materials.
The Tweed is still produced by home working weavers as it has been for hundreds of years, ensuring a plentiful supply of durable authentic Tweed cloth.
Hillcraft of Harris has relocated to the Scottish Highlands, our Harris Tweed is still produced on traditional hand looms on the Western Isles and purchased directly from the Isle of Harris.
Our goods can still be purchased on the Western Isles in:-
Stockists Elsewhere In The Highlands:-
- Beauly Gallery - Beauly (Inverness-shire)
- Scots Corner - Dornoch
- Bog Cotton Café - Cannich (Inverness-shire)
- Redburn Café - Invergordon (Inverness-shire)
Or visit our gift shop and buy safely and securely online with mimimal hassle!
Why Buy Gifts from Hillcraft of Harris?
At Hillcraft of Harris we understand the issues of buying over the web.
Living as we do in an isolated community we use the web ourselves on a regular basis. Thus you can be sure:-
- There are no hidden costs - postage is clearly displayed before you buy
- No registration required to make a purchase
- We are happy to accept unused returns if they are not of a standard you expected.
Thank you for your visit!
I hope you will consider placing your order with us. We provide a fast, efficient and quality service for all your gift needs.
Visit Our Online Gift Shop Now >>
Wholesale orders are available for trade customers.
Please get in contact
for discounted rates.